Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Leatt DBX 6.5 Mountain Bike Neck Brace
Leatt's best athletes get the best in protection, and now you can too. This lightweight, fully adjustable, carbon fiber neck brace is a class leader in safety and THE choice for professional downhill and enduro champions worldwide. Made from carbon fiber, this CE rated neck brace transfers crash energy through the brace to the stronger muscles in your body, as opposed to no brace where all that energy is transferred directly to your smaller, more fragile neck bones. A study from Great Lakes EMS (Actions Sports EMS) shows that wearing a neck brace can reduce critical cervical injuries by 89%, compared to situations in wearing no neck brace increases your chance of serious collarbone injuries by 45%.
Specifically engineered for use with a helmet, this brace has a collarbone cutout to keep your helmet rim away from your most vulnerable bones. Equipped with Leatt's CoreFlex Technology, the DBX 6.5 has a split rear folding thoracic strut specifically designed to work with the body's natural movements for a more comfortable fit. The adjustable, 3 way thoracic strut is engineered to break away before that pressure is delivered directly to your back.
The Leatt DBX 6.5 MTB Neck Brace is a durable, trusted, easy to use neck brace that will help prevent injury to keep you riding with confidence.
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most vulnerable bones
- Carbon matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces
- Redistributes neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit
- Adjustable, three-angle thoracic strut engineered to break away before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters offer three-way adjustability for a perfect fit
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- Weight 600g(1.32 lbs)
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style L/XL / Carbon / Hologram||Item # 10020106||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1020004011||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style S/M / Carbon / Hologram||Item # 10020107||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1020004010||Availability Available: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|