Looking for something else?
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
Knox Hanbury MKII Gloves
The Hanbury MK2 Gloves from Knox are a classic short cuff glove made of supple goatskin leather. This CE approved glove features Knox's Microlock knuckle protection as well as their patented low-profile Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid. Perfect for spring and summer riding, the Hanbury MK2 Gloves were expertly crafted for style and security.
- 0.8mm thick goatskin leather
- Microlock knuckle protection for impact resistance
- Stretch accordion detailing on the fingers and wrist
- Stretch leather cuff strap and articulated finger detailing.
- Carefully constructed to ensure a great fit.
- Clarino palm overlay for enhanced grip
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378)
- CE certified to EN 13594 – 2012
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / SM||1645629||1012574010020||Only 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / MD||1645630||1012574010030||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / LG||1645631||1012574010040||Out of Stock|
|Black / XL||1645632||1012574010050||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / 2XL||1645633||1012574010060||Only 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|