Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Helite GP Air Track Vest
Practical, lightweight and discreet with an aerodynamic design and flexible fit, the Helite GP Air Track Airbag Vest is specially developed for the race track. It also works for leather jackets with humps for the street rider. With the GP Air Track Vest there is no front zipper or buckle on the chest. This is in order to allow the rider much more ease when sliding from side to side on the tank. With the integrated foam surrounding the cartridge area, you won’t even notice it’s there.
The design of the GP Air Vest focuses on aerodynamic design while making space for your race suit's or jacket's hump. This vest guarantees the most optimum protection without sacrificing comfort. The airbag system boasts full protection when deployed, covering your torso with a full inflation time of 74-milliseconds. That makes it the fastest mechanically triggered airbag system on the planet.
- Full protection for the rider’s back, neck, spine, chest, ribs, pelvis, head, pancreas, liver, lungs, etc. with an inflation time of 75-milliseconds for optimal pressure
Turtle Technology is a similar principle to that of a motorcycle helmet: hard shell exterior with a soft impact interior. A big improvement on an
incredible safety innovation, Turtle Technology results in the absorption and distribution of high velocity impacts
- Designed and tested on race tracks by racers for racers. The GP Air’s tight body fit has been designed with stretch panels on the side and space for your race leather’s hump in mind
- Constructed with strong abrasion resistant perforated leather (cowhide 1.2mm) as well as a foam lining to protect the airbag chamber
- Accordion leather stretch panels at sides
- VELCRO® brand back sliders at either side of the vest
- Quick and easy to replace CO2 cartridge can be done by the rider in minutes following deployment
- 100% mechanically triggered avoids airbag deployment and also eliminates the need for batteries or complicated system calibration
- Added feature gives rider zipper access to stitch on logos for various sponsors
- All sizes use 60CC air cartridge
Note: The vest runs small. We recommend ordering 2 sizes larger. The most important aspect of sizing the vest correctly is making sure that the tail of the vest extends ~4 inches past the iliac crest (top of hip bone). The vest should fit as snugly as is comfortable.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||Item # 1218012||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1770829||Availability Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Black / MD||Item # 1218013||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1770831||Availability Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Black / LG||Item # 1218014||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1770833||Availability Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Black / XL||Item # 1218015||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1770836||Availability Only 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XL-L||Item # 1332761||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # HEGPAIRXLL|
|Product Style Black / LG-L||Item # 1438109||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1770842||Availability Only 1 Left: Ships next business day|