Arai Pro Shade System for SAI-Compatible Helmets
Nowadays it is quite common to use a retractable sun-visor that is situated between the helmet’s outer- and inner shell to protect against sun glare. However, it is Arai’s opinion that this construction could affect the performance of a helmet during impact. As the Pro Shade System is completely mounted on the outside of the helmet, it will not in any way negatively affect the performance of the helmet.
The Pro Shade System is a small peak that is locked in position. Unlocking is easy; just pull the Pro Shade System forward, then it can be flipped down with a flick of the hand to act as an effective sun-visor. The Pro Shade System is the complete all-weather system for serious touring riders, offering protection against sun glare, fogging and misting, especially for riders that prefer an upright seating position and/or the comfort of a fairing, the Pro Shade System will enhance the rider’s comfort significantly.
- Fits all Arai SAI full-face helmets
- Complete system, pre-mounted on clear Arai MAX Vision visor (included)
- Compatible with Arai SAI Max Vision Pinlock Inserts With Brow Vents (sold separately)
- Enhanced aerodynamics
- Increased helmet stability
- Removable for easy cleaning
- No contact with visor: no scratching
11 months ago
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Short / Smoke||949182||1125||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|