Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Trail Tech Voyager Pro GPS Kit For Adventure Bikes Resources
Trail Tech Voyager Pro GPS Kit
Keep an eye on the trail ahead and other riders around you with the Trail Tech Voyager Pro. Link up a total of 20 Voyager Pro units together for on-screen tracking like no other. See the exact position of your friends and come to each other's aid with emergency beacon alerts. Ride along uploaded GPX routes or record new ones to share.
Voyager Pro is Bluetooth enabled for intercom, phone and media controls. Play songs from your phone or MicroSD card using a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or intercom. Two phones and two headsets can be connected at the same time. Record or load GPX trails and riding areas, and transfer to a PC using the MicroSD card. Voyager Pro comes loaded with North American maps, but other map regions can be downloaded for free via Trail Tech's website.
The Voyager Pro excels as a stand-alone GPS unit but it also accepts standard Trail Tech vehicle sensors (sold separately), providing vital ride data such as engine temperature, RPM, battery voltage, speed/distance and more.
This Adventure bike kit is best for riders looking to add premium navigation capabilities to bikes such as the KTM 690 Enduro R, Adventure-series, BMW GS-series, Africa Twin, etc, whereas additional engine data points (temperature, RPM, etc) are not needed since they are supplied by the stock gauges. See "Trail Tech Voyager Pro GPS Kit For Enduro Bikes" for KTM, Husky, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha and Suzuki trail bikes. These bike-specific enduro kits will include sensors for temperature, RPM, etc.
- Buddy Tracking supports up to 20 other Voyager Pro GPS riders (0.5-1.5 miles between riders)
- Push button emergency beacon to alert other Voyager Pro GPS group riders
- Accepts and records GPX files
- Includes North American maps
- Bluetooth enabled for phone and Bluetooth headset interconnectivity
- 4” glove friendly color touchscreen TFT display
- Docking cradle features AMPs hole pattern (30mm x 38mm) to support RAM Mount accessories
- Accepts Trail Tech vehicle sensors (sold separately) for displaying engine temperature, RPM, battery voltage, speed/distance
- IP67 dust proof / waterproof rated
- 5.6" L x 3.5" W
- Includes plastic handlebar mounting hardware kit for 7/8" and 1-1/8" bars
- GPS record rate: 1,2,5 seconds / 1,5,10 meters
- Elevation tracking: 9,000 meters (29.5K feet)
- External power input: 8V-16V DC
- Internal battery: 3.7V 3100 mAh lithium ion
Note: Buddy Tracking currently enabled and legal to use in the Americas and Australia / New Zealand only. Tachometer and engine temperature displays require additional bike-specific sensors. Trail Tech no longer includes a rubber pin protector for the dock.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||Item # 1480227||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 922-123||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|