Trackside Rear Paddock Stand
Essential gear that's easy to use. Secure and stable to service your machine. Perfect for the home garage but compact and light enough to take with you for track days. Get your rear end up!
- Constructed from heavy-duty 38mm steel tubing
- Tough, durable powder coat finish resists corrosion
- Dual wheel casters on each support leg provide total stability
- Multi-fit support bracket for use with spool or flat swing arms
- Retractable handle allows easy portability storage
Browse 6 questions Browse 6 questions and 4 answers
I have a 2002 Honda Magna 750, the swing arms are about 15 inches wide, what is the adjustment range?
Is it good to get both for storage during winter?
BEST ANSWER: Yes. You need relieve pressure off of both tires, but getting them both off the ground.
Can it work on a scooter?
BEST ANSWER: Depends if you got the spools for it? how wide it is and all that?
Does it work with any sized mm rear spools?
BEST ANSWER: It's adjustable...so I gather it would fit any sized mm rear spools. It's a great and easy to use product.
Will it fit 07 1200 Sportster?
Will it fit my 2012 zx14r?
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Trackside Rear Paddock Stand||1127303||SL17R||Out of Stock|