- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
Trackside MX Lift Stand
An easy to use lifter to service your off-road machine. Foot pedal arm provides appropriate leverage to easily raise your bike. Heavy-duty rubber padding on lift plate protects your machine and reduces slippage. Get a leg up on your ride!
- Lifts both wheels of bike off the ground in raised position
- Aircraft rivets secure a non-slip rubber top to a 10 1/2 in. x 12 in. reinforced steel platform
- 14 in. x 15 in. H-shaped base for maximum stability
- Lowered height is 11 1/4 in. and raises to 17 1/4 in. by stepping on foot pedal
- Weight Limit: 350 lbs
Use on a smooth, flat surface and never sit on or start the motorcycle while it is on the stand. Please use care when raising and lowering the motorcycle on the stand. Always check for loose hardware before use and make sure that all moving parts are clean and lubricated.
To use, hold the motorcycle in an upright position. With the stand in its lowered position slide the stand under the motorcycle. The stand should be centered under the motorcycle's engine. It is best to have approximately one inch space between the top of the stand and the frame of the motorcycle.
Press down on the foot pedal to raise the motorcycle. It may be necessary to "help" lift the rear portion of the motorcycle if the space between the top of the stand and the bottom of the motorcycle is not sufficient.
Gently lift up on the foot pedal to lower the motorcycle. The motorcycle will drop down with no resistance, so you will need to hold onto the motorcycle to keep it from falling over.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black||1127375||SL2||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|