Trackside Motorcycle Carrier
The Trackside Motorcycle Carrier is an excellent way to carry your motorcycle on the back of a motorhome, SUV, or pick-up truck with a tonneau cover or camper shell. More convenient, simpler to use, and easier to store compared to a motorcycle trailer.
500lbs. maximum load rating.
For use with a Class III or Class IV trailer hitch only.
Never exceed towing vehicles tongue weight ratings or load ratings.
- For use with a Class III or Class IV trailer hitch only
- Includes anti-tilt device to help eliminate excessive movement of the motorcycle carrier inside trailer hitch
- Supplied ramp attaches to carrier for transportation and storage
- Powder coated steel construction
- Front tire placement can be adjusted by moving the wheel track carrier bolts
- Can be loaded or unloaded from either side
- 500 lbs maximum load rating
- Maximum tire width: 4.75 inches
- MUST USE a minimum of four tie downs and two wheel straps
PROS: Stable, Not A Trailer, Good price, 500 Lbs Capacity
CONS: Can't Open Trunk
PROS: Leave The Trailer At Home, Easy to load bike
CONS: Poor Welding, Bike Gets Dirty Easy, Ramp Problems
PROS: Secure, Easier Then A Trailer, easy to load
PROS: Light Weight, Easy to set up
Easy to assemble, good materials, I am very satisfied with this purchase.
PROS: Well Made, Great price, Easy storage
CONS: Short Loading Ramp
PROS: Light Weight, Cheap Cost, Does the job, Easy to assemble
CONS: Ramp Falls Off Easily, Not the strongest
PROS: Quick and easy
CONS: Ramp Not Wide Enough
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Trackside Motorcycle Carrier||1127409||568885||In Stock: Ships next business day|