Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Slime Super Duty Prevent & Repair Tubeless Tire Sealant Resources
Slime Prevent & Repair Tubeless Tire Sealant
No more flats! Slime's Prevent & Repair Tire Sealant seeks out and instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/4" (6mm) in tubeless tires. When a puncture occurs, Slime's patented sealant is carried directly to the source. The pressure of the escaping air forces the particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug. Instantly, air loss is blocked, and a flat tire is prevented.
In tubeless tires, the Slime seal is as effective as a normal tire repair. Depending on your preference, treat the Slime seal as an indefinite fix or treat a Slime repair as a means to get you home - followed by tire removal and professional repair.
Slime can be easily cleaned with cold water. There are no glues, no latex and no adhesives in its formulation. As a preventative measure against flats, enjoy two years of flat protection.
Install in any of your tubeless non-highway vehicles: ATVs, UTVs, golf carts, riding lawn mowers, small trailers, tractors, scooters, etc.
- Seals punctures up to 1/4" (6mm)
- Designed for tubeless tires
- Engineered for tires traveling less than 45 mph
- For off-highway motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs, UTVs, utility equipment, etc.
- Fine tunes the balance of all tires
- Does not dry out or ball-up inside tires
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive
- Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
- Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
- Uses Fibro-Seal technology
- Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
- 1 Gallon format includes hand pump
- Tires may require additional air
Note: Not designed for use in innertubes. Not designed for tires traveling highway speeds greater than 45 mph. Slime sealants are designed to treat tread area punctures only and should not be used to repair sidewall punctures, snake bites, rim spoke punctures or gashes from metal or glass.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 8 oz||Item # 1562115||Store SKU 701003||Manufacturer Product # 10007||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 32 oz||Item # 1562117||Store SKU 44332||Manufacturer Product # 10009||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 1 Gallon||Item # 10055122||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 10163||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 24 oz||Item # 1562116||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 10008||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|