Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Slime Prevent & Repair Tube Type Tire Sealant
No more flats! Slime's Prevent & Repair Innertube Sealant seeks out and instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm) in innertubes. When a puncture occurs, Slime's patented sealant is carried directly to the source of the leak. The pressure of the escaping air forces the Fibro-Seal particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug. Instantly, air loss is blocked and a flat tire is prevented. Top the tire off with your own air supply if needed.
Slime Prevent & Repair Tube Type Sealant is engineered for off-highway motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs, UTVs, utility equipment, etc. In tubed tires, regard the Slime seal in the same way as you would a patch: If you are content to ride a patched tube, then consider the Slime seal a long-term fix. Otherwise, treat the Slime seal like a temporary fix that will keep you on the move - until a tube replacement or permanent repair becomes a viable option.
Slime can be easily cleaned with cold water. There are no glues, no latex and no adhesives in its formulation. As a preventative measure against flats, enjoy two years of flat protection.
Not designed for tires traveling highway speeds greater than 45 mph. Treats tread area punctures only.
- Instantly seals punctures up to 1/8" (3mm)
- Designed for tube type (TT) tire applications equipped with innertubes only
- Engineered for tires traveling less than 45 mph
- For off-highway motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs, UTVs, utility equipment, etc.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive
- Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
- Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
- Uses Fibro-Seal technology
- Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
- 1 Gallon format includes hand pump
- May require additional air
Note: Not designed for tubeless tires. Not designed for tires traveling highway speeds greater than 45 mph. Slime sealants are designed to treat tread area punctures only and should not be used to repair sidewall punctures, snake bites, rim spoke punctures or gashes from metal or glass.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 8 oz||Item # 1562113||Store SKU 14777||Manufacturer Product # 10003||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 16 oz||Item # 1562114||Store SKU 20180||Manufacturer Product # 10004||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 1 Gallon||Item # 10055879||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 10162||Availability Available: Ships in 3-5 business days|