Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
Slime Automotive / Trailer Emergency Tire Sealant Resources
Slime Automotive / Trailer Emergency Tire Sealant
Slime's Emergency Tire Sealant for automotive (four-wheeled) and trailer applications instantly seals tread punctures. When punctures up to 1/4" (6mm) occur, add Slime's patented emergency sealant. Fibro-Seal technology is carried directly to the source of the leak. The pressure of the escaping air forces the Slime particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a temporary, emergency plug. Instantly, air loss is blocked. Top up the tire with air (that you supply), and you are back on the road - until a permanent fix is feasible.
Slime Emergency Tire Sealant is not designed for highway use in motorcycles, scooters or any two-wheeled vehicle. It is designed to handle highway use in cars, trucks, RVs and trailers only.
As a temporary emergency fix, Slime Emergency Tire Sealant can be used in two-wheeled applications below highway speeds only (45 mph).
- Emergency, temporary use only
- Must be removed within 3 days or 100 miles
- Instantly seals punctures up to 1/4" (6mm)
- TPMS safe
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive
- Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
- Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
- Uses Fibro-Seal technology
- Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
- Requires air
Note: Not for highway motorcycle use (45 mph or greater). Must be removed within 3 days or 100 miles. Air not included.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 16 oz||Item # 10055121||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 10011||Availability In Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|