Scorpio SRX-900 Security System
The Scorpio SRX-900 Security System represents the next step in motorcycle security.
By utilizing RFID technology the system is able to detect when the remote is in range, allowing the user to never have to reach for the remote to arm it. The SRX-900 transceiver is capable of receiving alarm triggers from up to 1/2 Mile away from the motorcycle.
For its sensing mechanism, the SRX-900 utilizes a built in accelerometer that detects both impact and changes of angles with a high degree of accuracy. This allows the module to be placed in any position or mounting angle.
SRX900 includes a feature rich TRS-9 remote to facilitate hands free use.
- Ultra low power drain main control module (MCM)
- Easy three wire installation
- Built-in 120 dB multi-tone siren with soft chirp arming
- Auto or manual arming and disarming
- Dual-axis accelerometer for detecting impact
- Ignition circuit sensor
- Range, signal status and motorcycle battery voltage display
- Compact design (3 11/16" x 2 3/4" x 7/8")
- Sensor violation display
- Audible/vibrating alert
- Smart Battery Safeguard with sleep mode
- Motorcycle battery voltage display
- Remote motorcycle finder/panic alarm
- Optional Scorpio Multi-Stage Perimeter Sensor detects motion around the motorcycle
- Optional Scorpio Ignition Disabler allows disabling of the motorcycle's electrical system and prevents "hot wiring"
- Optional Scorpio Factory Connector Kits are available and plug directly into the factory harness making installation fast, clean and easy
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Scorpio SRX-900 Security System||1257525||SRX-900||In Stock: Ships next business day|