Looking for something else?
Save $1.50 10%
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
Red LineExtraLight 2.5wt Suspension Fluid
- Popular in NASCAR's professional categories, motocross, and road racing, where top engineers try to run the lightest fluid possible that maintains its viscocity and stability.
- Many motocross tuners use it as a direct replacement in the front forks on Showa and Kayaba forks, with or without revalving
- Also used in road racing and circle track as a direct replacement for Penske's 2.5wt Silkolene fluid
- Superior shear stability over most popular shock oils
- Allows use of lower viscosities
- Far less shock fade, provides lower operating temps for same viscosity when compared to conventional fluids
- Eliminates most foaming and provides excellent seal lubricity
- Antiwear additives assist in longer shock life
|Vis @ 100°C||4.0 cSt|
|Vis @ 40°C||9.8 cSt|
|Pour Point, °F||-17°C (1°F)|
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 16oz||Item # 952542||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 91112||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|