Looking for something else?
Save up toSave $2.51 10%
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
Red Line Assembly Lube
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Unlike other assembly lubes, Red Line's will not plug filters after initial engine start-up
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allows for long-term storage
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, main and rod bearings, and bolt threads
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
- Used by many of the best engine builders, engineers, and technicians in Formula 1, GP2, Formula 3, NASCAR, NHRA, and WRC
- Color Red
- Timken OK Load 100+ pounds
- Rust Test D1743 Pass
- Rust Test 100%
- Relative Humidity Pass - Two years - No Rust
- Copper Corrosion
- 3 Hrs @ 100°C 1B
- Red Line Assembly Lube is designed to be used as a lubricant to apply to potential wear surfaces before assembly in order to prevent metal contact upon startup before adequate lubrication is supplied. This product will mix with the oil and not plug filters, and can be used on all lubricated parts such as cams, followers, pistons, and bearings, and bolt threads.
Note: Use only a small amount on bearing and piston surfaces - too much can make it difficult to turn over the engine. Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 4oz||Item # 952550||Store SKU 9861||Manufacturer Product # 80312||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 12oz||Item # 952548||Store SKU 9863||Manufacturer Product # 80319||Availability In Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 16oz||Item # 10045017||Store SKU 9862||Manufacturer Product # 80313||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|