Pit Bull Hybrid One Armed Rear Stand Triumph
The Pit Bull Hybrid One Armed Rear Stand Triumph features a removable handle which allows you to use the stand with the handle going either forward or toward the rear of the bike. The handle can be installed going either to the front or back on the drive side, but only to the rear on the non-drive side of most motorcycles.
When installed on the drive side, it allows wheel removal; when installed on the non-drive side, it allows easy sprocket removal. It offers great leverage and stability and the ball bearing head makes it easy to spin the wheel for chain oiling.
Please choose either one pin or two pins:
- One pin for stand use on drive side only. This is the Triumph T Pin.
- Two pins for stand use on either drive or non-drive sides. These pins are the Triumph T and TR Pin.
Different pins may be purchased separately to fit other bikes.
This Product Fits:
- Daytona 955i 1999, 2000, 2001
- Speed Triple 1997-2015
- Speed Triple R 2012-2017
- Speed Triple S 2016, 2017
- Speed Triple T509 1997-2002
This item is also available for 15 other models:
- Bonneville 2000-2015
- Bonneville Bobber 2017
- Bonneville SE 2000-2015
- Bonneville Street Cup 2017
- Bonneville Street Scrambler 2017
- Bonneville Street Twin 2016-2017
- Bonneville T100 2000-2017
- Bonneville T120 2016-2017
- Thunderbird 1999-2014
- Thunderbird 1600 2009-2014
- Thunderbird ABS 2010-2012
- Thunderbird Commander 2014-2016
- Thunderbird LT 2014-2016
- Thunderbird Sport 1999-2004
- Thunderbird Storm 2011-2016
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|One Pin||889595||F0099-300||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Two Pins||889597||F0099-310||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|