Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
Oxford Digi Gauge
Checking your air pressure pre-ride is isn't easy when your bike is on its side stand. You gotta push your bike forward or aft, trying to get your valve stem accessible. Even when it is where it needs to be, you need to dodge brake rotors, maybe a drive sprocket or spokes. The head of the Digi Gauge rotates to make the air pressure checking process easier. You can rotate the body around the head so the backlit display can remain visible from any angle.
For those of us who go hard on all forms of two wheels, the Oxford Digi Gauge features a dual valve head that accommodates Schraeder valves for motorcycles and Presta valves for higher-end bicycles. This makes the Oxford Digi Gauge perfect for your cruiser, sport bike, supermoto, dirt bike, bmx bike, road bike, gravel bike, downhill bike, trials bike and even your car, or truck, or quad, or side by side.
- Large backlit display for easy reading in the dark
- Reads a choice of pressure scales: PSI/BAR/kPa/ KG-CM2
- Rotating dual valve system: Schraeder and Presta
- Precision measuring up to 199.9 PSI/13.8 Bar in 0.1 PSI/BAR increments
- Bleeder valve button for pressure adjustment
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Oxford Digi Tire Air Pressure Gauge||Item # 1331525||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # OX751||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|