Looking for something else?
The Cycle Gear Difference
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Motion Pro Steering Stem Bearing Tool
The Motion Pro Steering Stem Bearing Tool removes and installs tapered roller bearing at base of steering stem.
- Fits most motorcycles with tapered roller bearing at base of steering stem
- Includes 26mm, 28mm, 30-31mm, 35-36mm race protectors for installing bearing race
- Blue anodized bearing protectors are made from 6061 billet aluminum and laser etched for easy identification
- Compact design to fit within steering stops on lower triple clamp
- Removal process requires cutting outer sheet metal cage from bearing assembly
- Protects steering stem during bearing removal and installation process
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Motion Pro Steering Stem Bearing Tool||1645500||08-0544||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|