Looking for something else?
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Motion Pro Steering Head Race Puller II
Remove your steering head's outer race bearings without use of a hammer and a punch with Motion Pro's Steering Head Race Puller II. Designed to ensure the bearing is pulled out straight, this tool helps eliminate possible damage to the frame and works on all tapered bearing races from 47mm-55mm OD.
- Designed to quickly and precisely remove outer bearing race from the steering head
- No hammer and punch needed
- Puller design ensures bearing is pulled perfectly straight to eliminate possible damage to frame
- Works on all tapered bearing races from 47mm to 55mm OD
- Precision machined anodized aluminum cup will not damage seal surface
- Brass bearing washers for easy use and long life
- Hardened steel jaws engage securely on inner bearing lip
- Lifetime limited warranty
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Blue||Item # 10148998||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 08-0737||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|