Kriega R20 Backpack
The Kriega R20 features a unique strap design that distributes weight across your chest instead of placing any unnecessary strain on your shoulders. Compression straps keep contents tight against your back to prevent any sudden shifting. The Kriega R20 can be worn with or without a waist strap.
- Main compartment with YKK water-resistant zip
- Side access pocket with YKK water-resistant zip
- Internal hydration sleeve with compression
- Internal zipped mesh-pocket
- SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace back.
- YKK water-resistant zips
- HYPALON: Abrasion resistant re-enforcement
- Scholler Dynatech With integrated 3M Scotchlite
- 420 D nylon RipStop: lightweight yet extremely strong
- 3M Scotchlite: reflective logo
- Unique QUADLOC harness: adjustable back length and total arm freedom
- Side access pocket
- Optional Kriega 3 Liter Hydrapak + Tube available (sold separately)
- Optional add on 5 or 10-liter drypacks
- Optional harness pocket
- Removable waist strap
- 10 year guarantee
- 20-liter capacity
- 470mm H x 280mm W x 150mm D (18.5" H x 11" W x 5.9" D)
The fit and finish is excellent, high quality cordura, and very robust clasp system. Like other reviewers have stated, you don't know it's there, after 15 minutes.
Pricewise, this is definitely a premium product, "you get what you pay for", is an apt description.
For those who value ease of access, this bag may require some adjustment, was the design ensures all zippers are secure. That is both an asset and a hindrance. In ride-mode, the straps assure almost zero flapping, as all straps have securing hooks or sleves. very slick! But, when you stop, and need access, you will have to undo at least one strap to access the outer pocket, and all straps to enter the inner pocket.
IMHO this is not a negative, just an adaptation.I highly recommend this backpack, and I'm considering a larger size for longer distance rides!
1 year ago
11 months ago
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black||828431||KRU20/||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|