Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Garmin Montana 700 GPS Touchscreen Navigator
With routable mapping for roads and trails, the Montana 700 handheld brings advanced outdoor features into a sturdy 5” format that’s ideal for navigation on foot, bike, kayak, ATV and more. A variety of Montana handheld-compatible mounts (sold separately) lets you adapt your navigator for use on ATVs, boats, cars, motorcycles, RVs or other vehicles.
The 700 is built like a tank. It meets MIL-STD 810 for thermal, shock, water and vibration.
Get the clear perspective of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery right to your device. Use direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (no annual subscription required) to see photo-realistic views and create waypoints based on landmarks.
Go far with no fear. ABC sensors and multiple GNSS networks have your back. Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass. Access to GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO satellite networks enables Montana 700 to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Power your adventures with 18+ hours of lithium-ion battery life in GPS mode. In Expedition mode, the 700 uses an ultralow-power GPS reference, to keep Montana tracking for a week or more between recharges. It can also be powered with traditional AA batteries.
To navigate your adventures, use preloaded topographical maps for the U.S. and Canada. View terrain contours, elevations, coastlines, rivers, landmarks and more.
Optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
When paired with a smartphone, the 700 is able to access up-to-date Active Weather forecasts through the Garmin Connect app. When paired you can also use the LiveTrack feature to connect your device with other compatible Garmin GPS users, so they can follow your tracks, routes, waypoints and adventures.
For hunters and trainers, this Montana syncs with compatible Astro or Alpha series handhelds (sold separately) to help track sporting dogs in the field.
- Montana 700
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Dimensions: 3.4" x 7.2" x 1.3" (8.76 x 18.30 x 3.27 cm)
- Display size: 2.55" W x 4.25" H (6.48 x 10.80 cm); 5" diag (12.70 cm)
- Display type: WVGA transflective, dual orientation
- Display resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- Weight: 14.0 oz (397 g) with included lithium-ion battery pack
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); lithium recommended
- Battery life: GPS Mode: up to 18 hours, Expedition Mode: up to 330 hours
- Waterproof IPX7
- MIL-STD-810: yes (thermal, shock, water, vibe)
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Interface: high-speed micro USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- 16 GB built-in memory (user space varies based on included mapping)
Maps & Memory:
- Preloaded maps: yes (TopoActive, by region; Federal Public Lands maps, U.S. only)
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Basemap: yes
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads): yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Map segments: 15000
- Birdseye: yes (direct to device)
- Includes detailed hydrographic features (coastlines, lake/river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams)
- Includes searchable points of interests (parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites)
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests, and wilderness areas
- External memory storage: yes (32 GB max microSD card)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 10000
- Tracks: 250
- Track log: 20000 points, 250 saved GPX tracks, 300 saved fit activities
- Routes: 250, 250 points per route; 50 points auto routing
- Rinex logging
- Barometric altimeter
- Compass: yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- GPS compass (while moving)
Daily Smart Features:
- Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- VIRB remote
- Pairs with Garmin Connect mobile
- Active weather
- Smart notifications on handheld
Safety and Tracking Features:
- Point-to-point navigation
- Compatible with Basecamp
- Area calculation
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- Xero locations
- Geocaching-friendly: yes (geocache live)
- Custom maps compatible: yes (500 custom map tiles)
- Picture viewer
- inReach remote widget
- LED beacon flashlight
- inReach remote compatible
- Compatible with Garmin Explore app
- Garmin Explore website compatible
- Dog tracking: yes (when paired to compatible dog track system)
- Wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ANT+)
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Garmin Montana 700 GPS||Item # 10004597||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 0100213300||Availability Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|