Looking for something else?
Save up to Save $1.35 5%
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
EBC Brake Fluids
- DOT 4 is a general purpose glycol fluid with wet boiling point of 204°C/399°F for most modern motorcycle brake systems.
- DOT 5 with silicone, unlike Glycol fluids, does not damage or stain paintwork.
- BF307 is a highly refined DOT 4 glycol brake fluid. It's formulated to have less of a tendency to cause vapor lock. This high performance brake fluid reduces spongy brakes and reduces brake system corrosion.
Note: Only use a brake fluid that is compatible with your OEM brake system. Failure to do so can result in damage to your brake system.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style BF307||Item # 167222||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # BF307||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style DOT 4||Item # 167220||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # EBC DOT 4||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style DOT 5||Item # 167221||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # EBC DOT 5/DOT5||Availability Available: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|