The Cycle Gear Difference
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
EBC Brake Fluids
- DOT 4 is a general purpose glycol fluid with wet boiling point of 204°C/399°F for most modern motorcycle brake systems.
- DOT 5 with silicone, unlike Glycol fluids, does not damage or stain paintwork.
- BF307 is a highly refined DOT 4 glycol brake fluid. It's formulated to have less of a tendency to cause vapor lock. This high performance brake fluid reduces spongy brakes and reduces brake system corrosion.
Note: Only use a brake fluid that is compatible with your OEM brake system. Failure to do so can result in damage to your brake system.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|BF307||167222||BF307||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|DOT 4||167220||EBC DOT 4||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|DOT 5||167221||EBC DOT 5/DOT5||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|