DYNAPLUG Carbon Ultralite Tubeless Tire Repair Kit
The Carbon Ultralite edition is recommended for repairing the tread of tires on two-wheeled vehicles like motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and bicycles. Molded in Glass-Filled Nylon, it’s extremely rigid and strong but weighs only 1.2 ounces. The push-on silicone end cap holds the insertion tube and seals the interior storage compartment.
- Designed for tubeless tire applications and exceptional for two-wheeled vehicles where light weight and compact size are advantages
- Molded Glass-Filled Nylon provides an extremely light weight of only 1.2oz.
- The Push-on silicone end cap seals the interior compartment for storing spare repair plugs and other accessories
- Easy-to-use, neat and clean
- No need for "reamers", messy glues or solvents
- Just plug the tire and you're ready to go
- Dynaplug Pro Kit includes: 3 insertion tubes, 8 tubeless tire repair plugs, 1 clearing attachment, 1 air stopper, 1 pipe cleaner and polyethylene case
The second time on my roommates car, I took off the tire, pulled out the small sliver of metal, then used a portable drill with a 5/32" bit, put some spit on the insert tool, put a little pressure on it, went right in! It sealed completely.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|DYNAPLUG Carbon Ultralite Tubeless Tire Repair Kit||1037282||DCU-1458||In Stock: Ships next business day|