Canyon Dancer Bar Harness II
The Canyon Dancer Bar Harness 2 uses a polycarbonate cup along with straps to tie down your bike for safe transport.
- Features a glass filled injection molded polycarbonate "cup" with steel lay-in that replaces the old handlebar cuff
- Cross straps are held further away from switchgear
- Cups eliminate possible damage to soft grips and hold the cross straps further out on the bars to clear a wider variety of fairing
- Cups are sized to fit the fattest grips in the industry
- Steel D-ring lat-ins prevent losses even after many years of weather and abuse begin to weaken the polycarbonate cup
- Heavier thread with more stitches for greater strength
Note: Inches listed in size options represent the maximum handlebar width measured from end to end.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / Short <28" Bar Width||776482||28505||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / Sport/Standard <32" Bar Width||776483||32505||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / X-Wide <36" Bar Width||776484||36505||Out of Stock|
|Black / XX-Wide <40" Bar Width||776485||40505||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|