Butler Motorcycle Map Wyoming
Wyoming is the tenth largest state in the country and the least populated. For the touring motorcyclist riding here, it's a slice of heaven -- wide open ranges and remote roads with un-crowded riding reach into all corners of the state. From sport bike enthusiast, to dual sport adventurer, chopper rider, to two-up tourers, their team has diligently researched and presented fantastic riding experiences that are sure to impress no matter what you ride.
Design Your Ride in Minutes
A Butler Map does more than just point out the best roads. They make it easy to plan your trip with a host of features built just for riders. Turn to the back of the map for detailed information on every G1 road recommended. There are elevation profiles, climate guides, motorcycle shop lists and even QR codes to link you to valuable information like where to sleep, where to eat or what to see when you're not on the bike.
- Waterproof / Tear Resistant: The road can be tough on your gear. Butler Maps are designed to withstand abuse
- Packs Easily: Each Butler Map folds to 4.25” x 9” to easily fit in tank and tail bags. Butler Maps can be folded to fit within map cases
- Highlighted Rides for Easy Reference: The best rides in the state are detailed in easy-to-read, highlighted segments. GPS waypoints are provided for G1 rides
- QR Codes: Use a smart phone? Scan one of the QR codes to link to useful information while you're out on the road. Videos of recommended rides, biker gatherings, road conditions and much more is a scan away
- Expanded Views of G1 Rides: G1 rides are numbered and enlarged for your convenience. The expanded views of G1 rides are placed on a dedicated portion of the map
- Mobile Tour Guide: So you've ticked off five G1 rides, and your butt is tired. Now what? Whether you need a beer, a bed or some BBQ it can all be found in the Mobile Tour Guide. Search by town, search by category or search based on the biker deals waiting for you. Everything you need in one spot
- Dual Sport Roads: Had enough of the pavement? Try some dirt! Recommended Dual-Sport roads are moderate rides picked for spectacular scenery, remote locations and link-ability to the best paved roads
- Shop Directory: Broke down? Need a jacket for that unexpected spring storm? Every shop in the state is listed by town to get you back on the road as quickly as possible
- Elevation Profiles: One of the dominating features of the G1 rides is elevation change. Get a sense for exactly how much ducking and diving you're in for by referring to a detailed elevation graph
- Climate Guides: Nothing ruins a good day of riding like a freak storm. Check out the climate guide for general information on seasonal weather or scan the weather QR code for up-to-the-minute conditions
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Butler Maps Wyoming||890169||WYG1||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|