Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Biltwell Exfil-60 Luggage
This rugged moto-pack is right-sized for nearly any adventure. Features include a large main compartment and an expandable flap that can quickly hold a bedroll or outer layer. Universal mounting is easy with five built-in compression straps and four additional tie-down points. The EXFIL-60 is a comfortable size for all bikes, smaller trips or riders who like to pack a little lighter. The tarpaulin flap on the front sports three rows of MOLLE, a weather-resistant zipper pocket and a mesh pocket on the inside. This flap is adjustable without disturbing the attachment points on the bag, so it’s perfect for stashing an outer layer, bed roll, etc.
- UV-treated, 1680 denier ballistic-grade polyester nylon construction throughout
- PVC treatment on exterior panels for added weather resistance
- Roll-top closure with reinforced nylon quick-release buckles keeps contents sealed tight
- Five 1 1/2" wide removable mounting straps with reflective stitching offer mounting options and security
- Convenient pouch behind the front flap keeps items secure but easy to reach
- Outer and inner zippered pockets on flap
- Zipper pocket on bottom of bag holds weather-resistant cover that pulls over the loaded bag for 100% waterproof protection
- Three rows of MOLLE webbing for mounting and secondary gear attachment
- Rugged SBS synthetic, weather-resistant zippers with knotted nylon cord pulls
- Removable padded nylon shoulder strap is adjustable, fastens quickly for portage
- Interior volume holds 60 12-ounce cans
- Stuffed, closed dimensions: 18” tall x 14” wide x 11” deep
Note: Bedroll, tools, multimeter, phone and beer are sold separately.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||Item # 1807649||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 3009-01||Availability Available: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|