Bilt Explorer Dry Bag
You’re ready for the adventure, but is your gear? Bring the essentials with you and keep them dry thanks to the 100% waterproof BiLT Explorer Dry Bag. Easy to use and ready for anything, the Dry Bag is the perfect way to protect your stuff from the elements. Choose from 3 sizes to fit your needs. When empty, you can roll the bag to a small packable size.
- Made from super tough 6mm thick Tarpaulin
- 3-Roll top closure keeps the elements out with its continuous double sealing strips
- Sonic welded seams are water tight and super tough
- Reinforced upper and lower tie down points for stacking bags
- Center handle and removable shoulder strap provide off the bike carrying options
- Not intended for prolonged submersion
- SM: 18" x 9" x 10" 26L capacity
- MD: 20" x 10" x 12" 39L capacity
- LG: 28" x 11" x 16" 80L capacity
Only down side i'd say, is the straps to go over the opening are a bit short. But I just sewed on an extension. Took 10 mins and now its awesome!!
PROS: Waterproof, Many Hook And Loops, Well built
CONS: Some Straps Are Too Short, Hooks Could Be A Bigger
BEST USES: Touring, Off roading, Adventure riding
Used in rain and kept contents dry.
Had trouble getting 3 folds on closure but 2 seemed to keep things dry.
Could put on bike and have the shoulder strap stay on, held down by straps over the handles.Nice to have that shoulder strap easy to use when your carrying helmet, gloves and another bag or two when checking into a hotel.
PROS: Straps, Nice size, Fasteners
CONS: Difficult Closing
PROS: Well Made No Leaks, Straps work well, It's Small But Holds Lots
CONS: Hooks Need Tweaking
PROS: Very waterproof
PROS: Its Great To Use On Trips
strap clips are real pain to hook to D rings on bag tho. very secure once straps are on.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / SM||1132604||665824||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / MD||1132605||665825||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / LG||1132603||665826||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|