Looking for something else?
Save up toSave $25.99 20%
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
Pirelli Scorpion MXH 486 Hard Terrain Tires
- Designed for hard packed Supercross and Motocross tracks
- Front tire features reversible tread pattern to dial in best performance for intermediate or hard terrain
- Twin knobs allow high degree of flexibility while new compound keeps their edges sharp
- Reinforced sidewall for puncture resistance, yet lightweight due to new processing technique
- Low profile design for quick, precise steering
- Special stiff carcass with PET textile cord to provide good damping performance, optimized stability, and improved puncture resistance
- Reduced center knob height to prevent knobs from bending under strong acceleration and to have a wider contact area for straight line and cornering grip
- Front tire knobs with different stiffness to guarantee strong braking and maximum lateral grip
- Tube Type (TT)
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 80/100-21 51M||Item # 1083297||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1661700||Availability Out of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 100/90-19||Item # 454148||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1661800||Availability Available: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rear / 110/90-19||Item # 454149||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1661900||Availability Out of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 120/80-19||Item # 454169||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1807000||Availability Only 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|