Looking for something else?
Moose Racing Mud 901X Tires
Got snow, sand or wet dirt? Dial "MUD-901-X".
The Mud 901X Tires from Moose Racing combine a clunky name with smooth, grippy performance in a variety of conditions including mud, snow and sand. Wide V-shaped lugs with an intermediate lug depth add surface area between the ground and your rig - ideal for conditions where an extreme mud tire is not well suited. A fully pebbled surface treatment helps eject packed mud, clay and snow. Six ply bias construction gives a stable ride and superior puncture resistance.
- High performance in mud, snow and sand with offset "V" tread design and side lugs
- Pebbled design in between the lugs for better clean out
- Lugs are recessed in the center to add surface area for better traction
- Directional tread pattern
- 6 ply construction for superior durability and puncture resistance
- Certified as compliant with DOT FMVSS No. 119 for limited road use
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front/Rear / 25x10x12||Item # 10046126||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # WVS30012510126||Availability Available: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Front/Rear / 25x8x12||Item # 10046127||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # WVS3001258126||Availability Available: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Front/Rear / 26x12x12||Item # 10046128||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 0320-0422||Availability Out of Stock|