Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Yoshimura RS-9T Exhaust System Honda CRF450R / CRF450RX 2017-2019 Resources
Yoshimura RS-9T Exhaust System Honda CRF450R / CRF450RX
Yoshimura has been working tirelessly on the development of the RS-9T (Tapered) Exhaust with American Honda HRC's engineers to achieve maximum performance and mass centralization, to optimize rider usability. Yoshimura achieved their goal by moving the RS-9T mufflers forward and relocating them under the side number plates. Working with Honda R&D in Japan and the HRC Japan MX Race Team, Yoshimura was able to deliver an exhaust that provides more tractable power with improved torque which in turn leads to better handling and performance.
- 3-stage header provides broader power range and improves throttle response
- Tail pipe divider creates smoother exhaust flow and better velocity to the right and left tail pipe
- Compact forward positioned RS-9T dual muffler design provides lower center of gravity for better mass centralization
- Larger RS-9T core creates improved throttle response, and stronger mid to top end power
- RS-9T mufflers have more volume than stock to provide a decrease in overall dB noise level
- Works with or without Honda's optional electric start system
- 100% Made in the USA
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stainless Steel/Aluminum/Carbon Fiber||Item # 1763938||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 225840R520||Availability In Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|