Vololights License Plate Frame
On a bike, sometimes you are slowing down without effectively alerting the people behind you. The Vololights License Plate Frame uses a built-in accelerometer that detects deceleration and flashes a series of bright LED lights. Whether you suddenly hit the brakes or simply engine brake, the Vololights License Plate will let the world know that you are slowing down. The frame is entirely self contained and only needs simple a 12v+ and a ground connection hookup. Double up on your visibility when braking with Vololights!
- License plate frame mounting
- Provides additional surface area of lighting to get you noticed
- Requires your plate size to fit within our guide rails, dimensions at bottom of page here
- Simple 2 wire installation to 12VDC, typically connects to rear license plate illumination power or a fuse block in a CANBus motorcycle system
- Integrated license plate illumination
- No tapping of brake signal lines
- Everything necessary for installation and calibration is included in the box
Accommodates the following license plate dimensions:
- Width: 7.00"
- Height: 4.00"
- Hole horizontal center to center: 5.75"
- Hole vertical center to center: 2.7"
- Actual frame measures: 8" W x 5.7" H x 0.9" D
- See vololights.com for install instructions
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black||978336||VL1001B/||Out of Stock|
|Carbon Fiber Look||1000679||VL1001C||Out of Stock|