Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
SealSavers CV Savers
Seal Savers CV Savers are a neoprene CV protector boot designed to extend the life of your UTV or SxS's CV joints. Installation is quick and easy - fitting over your existing CV joint boot with no axle disassembly required.
The CV Savers can serve two different purposes: They can act as an additional boot for dual protection. Or CV Savers can be used as an emergency boot backup to replace a torn rubber CV boot. The original CV Saver features a 5" large end opening that fits most ATVs, UTVs, side by sides and off-road buggies in addition to cars, trucks and Jeeps.
Choose to either leave them on full-time as a first line of defense over the existing CV boot or store them in a toolkit for use in an emergency. As a trail side fix for punctured or torn boots, CV Savers are a temporary solution that keep grease in and the dirt out. A permanent boot fix is still required. Even if CV Savers cover just 75-80% of the boot, you can still benefit from extra protection or use CV Savers to get you home.
- Neoprene CV boot protector / emergency CV repair boot
- 5" large end opening to fit a wide range of vehicle applications
- Protects rubber CV boot even with 75-80% coverage
- Easy, over-the-joint installation
- No axle disassembly required
- Includes zip ties for installation
- Sold in pairs
- 934: Standard boot large end opening is 5 inches
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 934||Item # 10121651||Store SKU 479119||Manufacturer Product # SSCV934||Availability Out of Stock|