Saddlemen Stealth Seat for Kawasaki Concours ZG 1400
The Saddlemen Stealth Seat offers substantial driver backrest/lumbar support which is perfect for long trips and aggressive riding. SaddleGel in the driver's position increases comfort and circulation by reducing tailbone pressure and "hot spots."
- Performance oriented - the seats match the characteristics of the bikes they’re made for
- Designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything - canyon carving, track days, or commuting
- Gel Channel technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve pressure on the perineal area for all-day riding comfort
- Special seat cover materials allow for easy movement when riding aggressively
- Matching pillion cover included
- Comfortable, sporty, long-distance saddle
- Features SaddleGel in both driver and passenger areas for comfort
- Narrow nose for easier ground control and shorter inseams; a lower driver bucket allows you to sit into the seat rather than on top of the seat
- Made in the USA
Note: Seat may vary slightly from image.
This Product Fits:
This item is also available for 9 other models:
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black||877113||K08-13-090||In Stock: Ships next business day|