Saddlemen Profiler Argyle Seat
Saddlemen’s classic slammed seat for two features narrow styling, a thin profile and low riding height. The specially designed base allows the seat to drop down into the bike for the lowest riding position possible. Surprisingly comfortable, the Profiler was developed using Saddlemen's famous combination of variable density foam and SaddleGel in the driver's position, easing tailbone pressure and improving circulation for a smooth, comfortable ride.
Each Profiler Argyle is covered with glove-soft, SaddleHyde that’s supple and weather resistant so the seat keeps its great looks for a long, long time. Easy to install, easy to admire so adding an Argyle to your bike is like a trip to your local custom shop.
- The sleek and low Profiler cruiser seats gain a new classic look with a cross-stitch, diamond-pattern cover
- Sturdy UV-resistant black thread stitched into the center section of the entire seat to create a look that is Old Skool Kool
- Narrow styling, a thin profile and low riding height covered with durable, leather-like SaddleHyde
- Driver’s portion features a large SaddleGel pad for a level of comfort that’s not normally found in a slammed seat
- Marine-grade, GEL-coated fiberglass base and electro-plated brackets form a pan that’s been engineered for a sure fit and long life
- Made in the USA
Note: Some seats may require stock hardware to be re-used for proper installation.
This Product Fits:
- VN2000A Vulcan 2000 2004-2010
- VN900B Vulcan 900 Classic 2006-2013
- VN900C Vulcan 900 Custom 2007-2011