Renthal Fatbar Handlebars for Street Bikes 1-1/8"
Renthal Fatbars measure in at 1-1/8" at the bar clamps but taper to 7/8" for the controls. This approach yields a stronger design that eliminates the need for a crossbrace. By eliminating the crossbrace, the Renthal Fatbar is able to have a predetermined amount of flex that translates into less arm fatigue in the long run.
- Braceless 1-1/8" bar design reduces weight, while maintaining strength
- Constructed of 7010 T6 aluminum for reduced vibration
- Shot peened for increased fatigue life and maximum durability
- Knurled clutch end for minimal grip slippage
- Fatbar pad included
- Positioning grid for accurate adjustments
- Anodized finish for maximum corrosion resistance
|Product||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Rise (mm)||Clamp Area (mm)||Sweep (mm)||Control Area (mm)|
Measurements are provided by the manufacturer and do not guarantee a perfect fit for your bike.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / Street Fighter||952860||06010630||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Black / Street Naked||952863||06011173||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Black / Street Low||1035281||801845||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Titanium / Street Fighter||952859||06010629||Only 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Titanium / Street Naked||952864||06011174||Only 2 Left: Ships next business day|