Looking for something else?
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Progressive 490 Sport Series Shocks For Triumph
The Progressive 490 Sport Series Shocks feature a high-pressure monotube with deflective disc damping technology, hand threaded preload and a rebound adjustment. The linear rate spring allows for consistent feel through the damper stroke and the ability to withstand extreme temperature ranges and heavy loads. An engineered jounce bumper with a built-in metal cup also help smooth out and control bottoming.
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Hand threaded preload adjuster
- Deflective disc damping
- Adjustable rebound damping
- Sold as a pair
- Made in USA
- Shock lengths are measured fully extended, eyelet to eyelet on centers
- A change in height at one end of the bike may require a change at the other
- Changing ride height can potentially change the trail and mechanical trail
- Prior to purchasing shocks that are different than your OEM length, please verify that wheel and suspension travel can be altered without causing clearance issues to the swingarm, axle, frame, tire, fender, chain/belt and guard, and exhaust
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 13 1/2"||Item # 1171169||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 490-1012||Availability Available: Ships in 3-4 business days|