Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Pro Circuit Linkage Arm Honda CRF450R
Pro Circuit's Linkage Arms are CNC-machined from billet aluminum and are designed to stiffen up the initial linkage curve and improve the geometry of the chassis, making the bike much more stable. This will also help eliminate the initial loose and wallowy feel. Turning and cornering capabilities are greatly improved as well. Although having your suspension revalved by Pro Circuit would make a considerable improvement, the Linkage Arms alone provide a major improvement over the stock set-up. Each link arm includes all of the required bearings and seals.
- Eliminates the initial loose and wallowy feel
- Designed to stiffen up the initial linkage curve and improve the geometry of the chassis
- Delivers a more stable ride
- Turning and cornering capabilities are greatly improved
- Each link arm includes all of the required bearings and seals
- Stock Length for the CRF450R ('13-15) is 143 mm - Pro Circuit Length is 144 mm
Note: Images are for reference only.
This Product Fits:
This item is also available for 24 other models:
- 125 SX 2012-2014
- 150 SX 2012-2014
- 250 SX 2012-2014
- 250 SX-F 2011-2014
- 350 SX-F 2011-2014
- 450 SX-F 2011-2014
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 144mm||Item # 10063679||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # HPA13450||Availability Out of Stock|