Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Leo Vince LV PRO Slip-On Exhaust Kawasaki Z900
The Leo Vince LV Pro Slip-On is the ideal combination of aggressive sound, power and style for the most demanding riders. The stainless steel inlet is attached to the muffler body with TIG welding. The end cap, a real novelty of this exhaust, is made entirely of carbon fiber and has an asymmetric and aggressive cut. The muffler clamp is also made entirely of carbon, combining to create a perfect balance of aesthetic excellence.
- Full carbon fiber shark fin end cap
- CAD/CAM design for precise fit
- Substantial weight savings over the stock exhaust
- AISI 304 stainless steel internals and mid-pipes
- Dual muffler design
- High-temperature resistant packing withstands up to 1,650° F
- Increased horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Deep exhaust tone
- Tuned specifically to work with the stock fuel settings
- Removable sound insert
Note: Images show optional Carbon Fiber Heat Shield, which is available separately.
This Product Fits:
This item is also available for 17 other models:
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stainless Steel/Carbon Fiber||Item # 1483402||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 14171E||Availability Out of Stock|
|Product Style Carbon Fiber/Carbon Fiber||Item # 1483403||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 14172E||Availability Out of Stock|