Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
K&N Oil Filters
K&N Oil Filters are designed to satisfy the needs of racers and engine builders as well as the average motorcycle or ATV owner who wants the best oil filter available. K&N Oil Filters feature synthetic medias that trap 99% of harmful contaminants without compromising oil flow rates.
The K&N 'wrench off’ oil filters feature a 17mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy installation and removal. The 17mm nut is cross-drilled making it super easy to throw on a safety wire. Its heavy duty canister and base plate protect against punctures while the double-rolled seal and pre-lube gasket ensure a secure seal.
- Compatible with conventional, synthetic blend and full synthetic oils
- High-flow rate synthetic media filter
- Traps 99% of harmful contaminants
- Pressure relief valve and anti-drain back valve (where applicable)
This Product Fits:
- KL650B Tengai 1990, 1991
- KLF220 Bayou 2000, 2001, 2002
- KLF250 Bayou 2003-2009
- KLR250 1985-2005
- KLR650 1987-2018
- KLX650R 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- KSF250 Mojave 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- KZ250 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
- Lakota 300 2000
- Lakota 300 Sport 2001, 2002, 2003
- Lakota 300 Utility 2000
- Lakota Sport 2001, 2002, 2003
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style K&N Oil Filter KN-123 [Open Box]||Item # 10116543||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability Out of Stock|