HeliBars Kawasaki Concours 14 Adjustable Handlebar
HeliBars’ mission is to keep you in the saddle longer by reducing bar reach, improving ergonomics and increasing comfort. Designed by fellow riders, HeliBars handlebars and risers are crafted right here in the US and are a perfect solution for those looking to adjust the ergonomics of their ride without sacrificing looks or quality. So whether you’re an in-town commuter or a long distance hauler, HeliBars are the no-nonsense approach to rider comfort.
- Height: +2.5 to 4.5" depending on forward/backward adjustment
- Set-back: up to 6" depending on forward/backward wrist angle adjustment
- Width: 27” to 28.5" depending on forward/backward wrist angle adjustment
- Kit Includes handlebar mounting adapter which replaces the stock handlebars and bolts directly to the top triple clamp
- Also included are the custom designed hydraulic line extensions, allowing the Horizon ST bar to work with the factory or aftermarket clutch and front brake hydraulic lines
- Bar mounting tubes are drilled for control housings and factory or aftermarket damper weights are retained
- Improved field of vision in rear view mirrors
- Vastly improved low speed handling and freeway comfort
Note: This adjustable handlebar should not be used in conjunction with handlebar risers due to cable length issues.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Silver||976733||HST04058||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|