HeliBars Honda ST1300 Handlebar Riser With Ram Ball
HeliBar risers offer huge comfort gains with minimal wrench time. Risers bring the bars closer to you for a more upright seating position. This will not only pay dividends on long weekend trips but even short jaunts will feel less taxing on your back. Make a big difference in the comfort of your bike with HeliBar risers!
14 Degree decrease in Ram Ball mounting Angle. New Cover design positions Ram Ball at a more vertical angle reducing stress to the threaded mount greatly reducing the chance of the Ram Ball coming loose.
- Larger more rigid rubber anti flex bumpers greatly reduce unwanted handlebar movement
- Drain holes placed at the bottom of the main mounting bolt counter bores eliminates water from pooling and rusting the hardware
- Re-designed shape with contoured cover vastly improves appearance fit and function
- Allows easier access to air filter maintenance
- Contour cut channels position control housing wire looms neatly in place and keeps them from being pinched by the fuel tank at full lock position
- Improved viewing in mirrors
- 3 different models to give you those additional features you may require
- 2” taller (50mm) than stock (1” higher than original design)
- 2.5” rear offset (62mm) closer to the rider (0.5” additional reduction in reach than original design)
- 2.5 degree reduction in handgrip rearward angle -this single update is the most significant in terms of true long distance comfort because it rotates the rider’s wrist into a more natural position
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Silver||976731||2810204||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|