Graves Cat Eliminator Slip-On Exhaust Yamaha R1 / R1M
This Graves Motorsports Cat Eliminator exhaust is designed for the racer on a budget seeking the closest performance exhaust to our full race system. Graves did not allow compromises in the development of this system. Material diameters, lengths, the silencer core size and length are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range.
Graves uses the same 1.00 MM think wall high heat grade titanium tubing used on their AMA Superbikes. This material was designed special for maximum durability and oxidation resistance up to 800 Celsius / 1472 Fahrenheit. It is designed to live at almost twice the temperature of normal grade2 titanium. The tubes are precision bent and cut with the latest equipment available. It comes with a single Lambda receiver bung for on track data logging or Dyno tuning. The spring tabs are made from 4MM thick titanium wire for long life.
- Diamond shaped muffler design that matches the R1's design
- Carbon fiber muffler strap
- Aerospace grade titanium connecting pipe
- Includes 1 Auto Tuner Style Lambda sensors
- Optional Link Sound Insert available (sold separately)
- 14.4lbs lighter than stock
- DB at Idle 90 / DB at 5000rpm 106.5
- Made in USA
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Titanium/Carbon Fiber / Slip-On||1019035||EXY-15R1-CETC||Only 1 Left: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|