Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Denali D4 2.0 TriOptic LED Light Kit With DataDim Technology
"Portable sun", "Daylight at night time" and "Disturbingly bright" are all phrases used to describe the previous generation of D4 lights. Denali engineers managed to quadruple the lumen output of the 2.0 series and bump the beam distance by an additional 320 feet.
Mounting brackets are sold separately. D4 light pods mount using a single 8mm bolt, 20mm long. Common mounting options are bike-specific Denali Auxiliary Light Mounts, Denali Auxiliary Light Crashbar Mounts or other solutions that accept 8mm lighting hardware.
- (4) 10 watt Cree XPL HI LEDs per lamp
- 8760 lumens
- 800' L x 110' W maximum spot lens range
- 625' L x 140' W maximum flood / spot combination lens range
- Clear D4 polycarbonate impact-resistant flood / spot combination lens
- Optional spot only lenses included
- Integrated cooling fins
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Low profile hinge mount
- Stainless steel mounting hardware kit
- Waterproof illuminated switch with 7/8" and 1" handlebar mounts
- 3.9" diameter x 2.6" L
- 6.6 amp draw total
- Sold as a pair
Note: LED is a single intensity light but can be upgraded to dual intensity high/low functionality with a Denali 2.0 DataDim Dual Intensity Controller or Denali 2.0 Plug-N-Play CANsmart Controller (BMW and Harley only, sold separately). Installed images show previous generation Denali lamps for scale. 2.0 series lamps are the same physical size, but that's where the similarities end.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||Item # 1243212||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # DNL.D4.10000||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|