Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
DeatschWerks Fuel Injectors Polaris RZR XP 1000 2014-2016 Resources
DeatschWerks Fuel Injectors Polaris RZR XP 1000
In 2005, DeatschWerks pioneered the vehicle-specific fitment approach to high-performance EFI fuel injectors when “universal” was the standard. Fuel injectors are not a one-size-fits-all product. The right fuel injector must combine the elements of fitment, coil impedance, flow rate, and tuning data into one injector specific to your engine's needs. That is why DW has invested in creating the most comprehensive injector offering in the industry.
Proper data is imperative for proper tuning; that is why DeatschWerks injectors are characterized across the 33 categories outlined by the SAE J1832 standard on precision designed and calibrated flow benches. Each injector part number is run through the pain-staking 450 data point collection process by one of their trained Flow Technicians. These technicians measure flow mass, and pulse widths at varying pressures and voltages that the injectors would experience once installed in your engine. The collected data is statically analyzed and formatted into the General Injector Characterization Summary by a Senior Technical Product Support Specialists. Next, the summary is formatted into application-specific formats for different makes, models, and tuning platforms. To culminate the process, the make and model specific data is then in-car optimized by one of their tuning partners.
Dynamic Flow Matching
DeatschWerks’ dynamic flow matching process ensures that each injector in a set work together as a system to properly fuel your engine. In the engine, fuel injectors are a very dynamic component, constantly changing frequencies and pulse widths to precisely deliver the fuel needed. The DW multi-point dynamic flow testing process mimics these conditions by testing at multiple pulse widths within each of the ranges.
- Low Range (1-2 milliseconds) – Low pulse widths are used during idle, light throttle cruising, and deceleration. DW uses best-in-class precision electronic flow meters for accurate testing in this range because low pulse width balancing is crucial for a smooth idle on large injectors.
- Transitional Range (2-4 milliseconds) – The transitional range covers the pulse widths that typically make up the non-linear range of injectors. DW injectors are linear well into the low pw range. Transitional balance is important for many of the high flow injectors because they spend a majority of their running time in this range.
- Linear Range (4-10+ milliseconds) – The linear range pulse widths are used during medium and high load conditions. Proper balancing in this range allows for advanced timing and increased boost pressure to yield higher and safer peak horsepower.
- Static Flow – The static flow rate is considered the “call-size” of the injector and is collected for that purpose.
- Sold in pairs
- Most comprehensive and best-supported injector line in the industry
- DW collects 450 data points on each injector part number
- Dynamic flow matching
Connector Shape: Minitimer Extended Nozzle
Flow Rate: 1200 cc/min
Note: This item cannot be returned once the package has been opened.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style DeatschWerks Fuel Injectors Polaris RZR XP 1000 2014-2016||Item # 10152396||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 16MX-42-1200-2||Availability Only 1 Left: Ships next business day|