This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Cycra Powerflow Radiator Shrouds w/ Extension and Debris Screen Yamaha YZ250FX / WR250F
The Cycra Powerflow radiator shrouds are designed to help keep your machine running cool by increasing the airflow through the radiators. Both left and right shrouds are included and feature specially designed internal air scoops that force cooler air around the radiators instead of through them.
The shape and routing of the scoops creates a venturi effect which causes the air to accelerate before it exists. This design delivers clean, cool air to your bikes cylinder head, electronics, fuel system, and also helps the air that does pass through the radiators exit faster.
With their sleek design and outstanding cooling benefits it's no surprise the Cycra Powerflow shrouds are used by many of today's top Motocross and Supercross riders like Eli Tomac, Trey Canard, Chad Reed, and Cole Seely just to name a few.
- Patented By-Pass Airflow Technology
- 40% airflow increase to airbox
- Extended intake with Debris Screen for clean airflow
- Patented scoop for cooling efficiency & power gains
- Air Box Cover Lid mates to PowerFlow Shrouds
- Integration of forced Air inlets into the Air Box Cover allows additional air intake
- One piece design for easier graphics installation
- Stronger and lighter than stock
- Reduces radiator, fuel tank and cylinder head temperatures
- Injection molded for a precise fit and high gloss finish
- Sold as a set
- Made in the USA
Note: Images are for reference only, actual product may vary.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black||1127628||1CYC-1782-12||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|White||1127629||1CYC-1782-42||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Gold||1127631||1CYC-1782-66||Only 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Blue||1127630||1CYC-1782-62||In Stock: Ships next business day|