British Customs Curved Risers for Triumph Speedmaster
Whether you’re carving the canyons or cruising the boulevard, comfort is the key to maximizing the time on your Speedmaster. The factory risers fall short on function, forcing riders to lean forward adding unnecessary strain to your back. To set things right, British Customs has developed a unique set of Curved Risers for your triumph Speedmaster. The swept back design pushes the factory drag bar approximately 1” (24.98mm) backward and 1/4” (10.25mm) lower, allowing for a more relaxed and secure riding position.
Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and available in a show quality chrome finish, these Curved Risers are designed with ball milled decorative lines and a smooth radius all around to fit the lines of your Triumph. The British Customs Curved Risers are a simple bolt on solution and a direct replacement for your stock risers.
- Provides more comfortable riding position
- Pushes 1" inches forward and 1/4" inches lower compared to stock
- CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Available in show quality chrome finish
- Ball milled decorative lines
- Smooth radius all around
- Matches lines of your Triumph
- Direct replacement of factory risers
- Quick and easy bolt on installation
- Includes Mounting Hardware
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Chrome||1019556||BC305010C||Out of Stock:|