Bassani Pro-Street Turn-Outs Exhaust System For Victory
The Bassani Pro Street System is made to bark a head turning, low-end grunt. This exhaust is designed to maximize torque right where most street riders need it - low in the rev range. 1 3/4" headpipes step up to 2", and exhaust gas finally exits through 2 1/2" muffler bodies to keep exhaust velocity high and move the gases out of your bike quickly.
- Over-and-under pipes with turn-out ends
- Full-coverage heat shields
- 1 3/4" headpipe steps up to 1 7/8"
- Stepped headpipes improve exhaust flow for more power
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel construction for long life
- DCB-designed baffle manages flow to improve low-end torque
- 18mm sensor ports
- Includes all mounting hardware and O2 plugs
- Made in the USA
This Product Fits:
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black||948917||18101997||Only 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Chrome||948916||18101996||Available: Requires 1-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|