Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
Bassani Pro-Street Turn-Outs Exhaust System For Victory
Bassani's Pro Street Systems are made to produce low-end grunt. Utilizing different pipe sizes, the graduation in diameter allows this exhaust to hone in on maximum torque right where most street riders need it - "downstairs" in the rev range. 1 3/4" head-pipes step up to 1 7/8" before exhaust gas finally exits through the muffler bodies to keep exhaust velocity up and move the gases out of your bike quickly.
- Over-and-under pipes with turn-out ends
- Full-coverage heat shields
- 1 3/4" head-pipe steps up to 1 7/8"
- Stepped head-pipes improve exhaust flow for more power
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel construction for long life
- DCB-designed baffle manages flow to improve low-end torque
- Include all mounting hardware
- Available with Chrome or Black ceramic finish
- Made in the USA
This Product Fits:
This item is also available for 8 other models:
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||Item # 966616||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 6H23DB||Availability Out of Stock|
|Product Style Chrome||Item # 966615||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 6H23D||Availability Out of Stock|