Bassani Pro-Street Turn-Outs Exhaust System For Victory
Bassani's Pro Street Systems are made to produce low-end grunt. Utilizing different pipe sizes, the graduation in diameter allows this exhaust to hone in on maximum torque right where most street riders need it - "downstairs" in the rev range. 1 3/4" head-pipes step up to 1 7/8" before exhaust gas finally exits through the muffler bodies to keep exhaust velocity up and move the gases out of your bike quickly.
- Over-and-under pipes with turn-out ends
- Full-coverage heat shields
- 1 3/4" head-pipe steps up to 1 7/8"
- Stepped head-pipes improve exhaust flow for more power
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel construction for long life
- DCB-designed baffle manages flow to improve low-end torque
- Include all mounting hardware
- Available with Chrome or Black ceramic finish
- Made in the USA
This Product Fits:
This item is also available for 8 other models:
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black||966616||6H23DB||Available: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Chrome||966615||6H23D||Available: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|