Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Baja Designs XL 80 LED Headlight Kit With KTM EXC / EXC-F / XC TPI / XC-W TPI Shell
Upgrade to a headlight with serious firepower. The XL80 cranks out an impressive 9,500 lumen output to light the trail ahead.
An XL80 LED assembly is designed to meet the rigors of racing and has the waterproofing and impact testing stats to prove it.
The beam pattern is optimized for riding at high speeds thanks to its long and narrow 6° beam focus. A hybrid spot / flood combo lens is available separately for singletrack riders looking for a wider throw, see "Baja Designs XL Series Combo Lens Kit".
- XL80 LED array integrated into a bike specific bezel
- KTM headlight shell, orange
- Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.50A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front lens: Hard coated polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard anodized & powder coated cast aluminum
- Bezel: Billet machined aluminum
- Hardware / Bracket material: Stainless steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In over-voltage protection
- IP69K (Waterproof submersible to 9ft and pressure washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Note: Bikes with a stock hi/low beam switch can enable the XL Pro to operate a 20% dimming feature with a Baja Designs XL Pro / XL80 Hi-Low Harness KTM / Husqvarna (sold separately).