Akrapovic Homologated Evolution Exhaust System Yamaha R6
Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust Systems are designed for riders that demand maximum performance from their motorcycle. The Evolution Exhaust Systems are significantly lighter compared to the stock exhaust system and feature exceptional production quality, hi-tech materials and of course increased engine performance combined with pure racing sound output. The headers and mid-pipes of the Evolution Line are constructed exclusively of titanium while the Racing Line uses stainless steel. Other than the materials use the two systems are identical.
It’s not just about peak power—Akrapovic exhaust systems deliver increased performance throughout the entire rpm range. Increased power and torque result in a much smoother ride. All Akrapovic exhaust system's performance are measured and tested on their in-house computer-controlled chassis dynamometers.
- EC approved muffler and exhaust valve
- Full titanium headers and mid-pipes
- 30-40% lighter than a stainless steel exhaust system
- Beautiful machine and hand welds
- CNC machined muffler inlet cap
- Optimized to maximize lean angle
- Air-tight quality controlled production
- Silicon-shielded stainless steel exhaust springs
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Titanium/Carbon Fiber||612980||S-Y6E8-ASZ/1||Only 1 Left: Ships next business day|