TCX Street Ace Air Women's Shoes
With a hot style, the TCX Street Ace Air Shoes were designed to keep you cool. The leather upper uses perforated panels on either side to keep air flowing across the foot. The Air Tech liner adds further breathability and comfort. For streetwise protection, there are hidden inserts on either side of the ankle and both the heel and toe. The design of the sole lifts your heel an additional inch for more positive footing. With accented tongue and heel, the TCX Street Ace Shoes are smart and stylish summer riding footwear.
- Perforated leather upper with a vintage look
- Air Tech breathable lining
- CFS Comfort Fit System
- Malleolus area reinforcement
- Toe and heel counter
- Lace closure
- Anatomic and replaceable insole
- High wear-resistant rubber sole
- Heel with 2.5cm in additional thickness
Sizing issues aside, these are gorgeous shoes and although I haven't had them long, appear to be very well made. I like the way the heel sort of cups your foot (think like a snowboarding boot) which made my feet feel very secure and happy. They also come with a removable shift pad, which is nice to keep the shoe from wearing on the top.
Finally, they are comfortable and stylish enough that I don't mind wearing them all day at work. They're on the expensive end of shoes I've bought, but I think they're definitely worth the cost.
1 year ago
- Runs large. I generally wear a US 7 and EU 38 (both Sidi and Dainese boots). I purchased these in a EU 37, and they fit with just a bit of room between my toes and the front of the shoe, standing up. According to the TCX size chart though, a US 7 is a EU 39, and that would be way too big for me! - In terms of width, I generally have slightly wider than average feet, and these boots are great in that regard. My feet don't feel squished like in some of those Dainese commuter shoes...
- Hard ankle protection
- Grippy sole
- Good air flow. My feet are extremely prone to sweating, so this a huge plus. - Comfortable both on and off the bike. Probably the biggest thing for me in a pair of commuter shoes, and I'm happy to report that I was able to wear these for an entire day doing some light walking and a decent amount of standing.
- The hidden height in the heel! At 5'2", I need all the help I can get.
- No reinforced area around left toe for shifting. While these boots do ship with an optional, removable shifter pad, it does look a bit tacky, and I'd love if TCX would start adding a reinforced area to the shoe itself.
- No velcro to secure laces. This one is big with motorcycle boots. Laces getting caught can be a HUGE problem, so I don't know why it hasn't been addressed on these styles of TCX boots yet.
- The COLOR. I'm not sure how manufacturers haven't caught on yet that not all women want pink gear. Anyway, I purchased a bottle of acrylic paint and changed the color of the pink on the tongue and the patch along the backside to a mint green. It doesn't look half bad, and I'll probably see if I can find a place to post pictures with my review somewhere.
1 year ago
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|35 / Cool Grey/Fuchsia||1155058||/9422-GRFU-35||Out of Stock|
|36 / Cool Grey/Fuchsia||1155059||/9422-GRFU-36||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|37 / Cool Grey/Fuchsia||1155060||/9422-GRFU-37||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|38 / Cool Grey/Fuchsia||1155061||/9422-GRFU-38||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|39 / Cool Grey/Fuchsia||1155062||/9422-GRFU-39||Out of Stock|
|40 / Cool Grey/Fuchsia||1155063||/9422-GRFU-40||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|41 / Cool Grey/Fuchsia||1155064||/9422-GRFU-41||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|42 / Cool Grey/Fuchsia||1155065||/9422-GRFU-42||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|